Scott Suggs

bbill

postcaed we should play because we are geographical rivals just like we are also with siu, missouri state, semo, eastern illinois, western illinois and illinois. if it was up to me those would all be annual non conference games.

but again, doesnt the fact that this game is a guaranteed sell out at any arena in town make it a financial windfall? why pass that up. if for no other reason, do it for the cash.

I don't know. To be honest, I've never heard from any Mizzou coach/AD why they don't play the game so I don't know what their reasons are. Can't argue about the cash. I think it would be an easy sell out as well.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. To be honest, I've never heard from any Mizzou coach/AD why they don't play the game so I don't know what their reasons are. Can't argue about the cash. I think it would be an easy sell out as well.

it's good for the region as roy said before. as far as i'm concerned, we don't need them, p*** on them. as long as rm is around our recruiting will be just fine and our recruiting in the area will become easier. Why did they play us three years in a row? what has change between now and then except that they are probably stronger.