Seniors tonight

A combined 8-31 from the floor. Ouch!

Barry did have 7 boards in 18 minutes.

Kevin is horrible. His only effective move is mid-spin, where nobody- including himself- knows exactly where he is going and thus there is anticipatory excitement. The rest of his game is blecch.

Everyone knew for this season to be a good one KL and TL would have to carry the load and the freshman would have to develope quickly. KL and TL are both good, but not great. I see them as being on the same level as Waldman, Clagget, Highmark and Dobbs. With four players of that caliber we went a long way, but two aren't enough.

I think part fo the problem is they are trying to do too much. They do need to take charge, but they can't do it all. The freshman are developing. If they can collectively pick up their play we have the potential to gell and make a run in conference play. No one else is close to Xavier, so getting trouced by them on the road doesn't mean we can't finish in the top 4 in the league.

Everyone knew for this season to be a good one KL and TL would have to carry the load and the freshman would have to develope quickly. KL and TL are both good, but not great. I see them as being on the same level as Waldman, Clagget, Highmark and Dobbs. With four players of that caliber we went a long way, but two aren't enough.

I think part fo the problem is they are trying to do too much. They do need to take charge, but they can't do it all. The freshman are developing. If they can collectively pick up their play we have the potential to gell and make a run in conference play. No one else is close to Xavier, so getting trouced by them on the road doesn't mean we can't finish in the top 4 in the league.

You are right 2 is not 4 and we have few players that keep in mind creation of an uncontested shot is often as important as penetration. No one can figure out what is wrong with KL, his back, his hand? And TL obiously, does an imitation of the Monroe Douglas meltdown when he is defended well.

I would like to see us increase our attempts to get the ball to the big men and increase their minutes. We only have 4 but I would just as soon have

Conklin, WR, BT, or BE shooting as a guard or wing. Now you know why RM has kept recruiting shooters for next year.

You are right 2 is not 4 and we have few players that keep in mind creation of an uncontested shot is often as important as penetration. No one can figure out what is wrong with KL, his back, his hand? And TL obiously, does an imitation of the Monroe Douglas meltdown when he is defended well.

I would like to see us increase our attempts to get the ball to the big men and increase their minutes. We only have 4 but I would just as soon have

Conklin, WR, BT, or BE shooting as a guard or wing. Now you know why RM has kept recruiting shooters for next year.

Wow, cheap shots at Monroe Douglass! Come on, '68, don't knock one of my favorites!