PD Coverage - same old same old

cheeseman

Once again no picture in the paper of the Bills game. I know photographers where there because I saw them. I guess the just decided that two pictures of the IL game was better. At least MU got one. I could care less about the pictures but when you see the articles side by side and one has a picture and the other doesn't, it makes the one without look second class. At least they have been consistent lately by not having picture.

Once again no picture in the paper of the Bills game. I know photographers where there because I saw them. I guess the just decided that two pictures of the IL game was better. At least MU got one. I could care less about the pictures but when you see the articles side by side and one has a picture and the other doesn't, it makes the one without look second class. At least they have been consistent lately by not having picture.

So, the matching 20-inch story about the women's game (with a picture) doesn't count? Sorry, your criticism today carries no water.

So, the matching 20-inch story about the women's game (with a picture) doesn't count? Sorry, your criticism today carries no water.

There is also a photo gallery from the women's game on stltoday.com....8:00 pm start time for the men and a high profile opponent made the women a better option for them last night....

Guest BillikenReport

There is also a photo gallery from the women's game on stltoday.com....8:00 pm start time for the men and a high profile opponent made the women a better option for them last night....

This is probably a good time to point out that the Associated Press hasn't been shooting all of the SLU games this year either. I don't know if it is because the opponents lack the name power or not, but I believe they shot every game last season. They did shoot the women's game last night, but not the men's.

This is probably a good time to point out that the Associated Press hasn't been shooting all of the SLU games this year either. I don't know if it is because the opponents lack the name power or not, but I believe they shot every game last season. They did shoot the women's game last night, but not the men's.

The P-D photo was by Christian, not the AP.

No the story on the women's game stands on its own. If now we should use the criteria that a team's coverage is measured by the total of all of its other teams get then that will make for an interesting comparison. I am glad they did nice job on the women's game but as far as I am concerned they are mutually exclusive.