OT: Braves dominate Saluki dogs 41 to 30 at half

GOSLU68

how much money would it take for SLU to have away games only broadcast on TV? There is absolutely no reason for SLU to let schools like

SIU to come into our backyard with TV broadcasts when we have no answer for them. The advertising is some local businesses in Southern Illinois

but a lot of it is diversification money aimed a recruiting students on an ethnic outreach. At least the Sainsations have diversity I think there are at least 50% brunettes this year

With 7 minutes to go Salukis down by 25 and Collins and Singh have dominated Booker and Fey; this is how we stop them next year.

Dogs lose by 26

On another charter station Drake at Evansville. What is the deal? Can't we sell some advertising and get our away games on TV?

how much money would it take for SLU to have away games only broadcast on TV? There is absolutely no reason for SLU to let schools like

SIU to come into our backyard with TV broadcasts when we have no answer for them. The advertising is some local businesses in Southern Illinois

but a lot of it is diversification money aimed a recruiting students on an ethnic outreach. At least the Sainsations have diversity I think there are at least 50% brunettes this year

With 7 minutes to go Salukis down by 25 and Collins and Singh have dominated Booker and Fey; this is how we stop them next year.

Dogs lose by 26

On another charter station Drake at Evansville. What is the deal? Can't we sell some advertising and get our away games on TV?

MVC actually has a TV package - thats why.

The closest the A-10 has is GameTracker.

no duh, troll

question I am leading up to

if Chaifetz can give SLU 8 or 9 million certainly we can come up with money to sponsor away game coverage so we won't

have to watch the Sunday afternoon MVC here in St. Louis when few of the local populatioin is interested in what happens in N Iowa or Evansville.

Anyone know the production cost for an away game for A-10 destinations; I assume that since they are mostly major TV markets the equipment and

people can be contracted and we just supply Rammer and Earl

no duh, troll

question I am leading up to

if Chaifetz can give SLU 8 or 9 million certainly we can come up with money to sponsor away game coverage so we won't

have to watch the Sunday afternoon MVC here in St. Louis when few of the local populatioin is interested in what happens in N Iowa or Evansville.

Anyone know the production cost for an away game for A-10 destinations; I assume that since they are mostly major TV markets the equipment and

people can be contracted and we just supply Rammer and Earl

-i am not sure even if someone/some company wanted to the a10 tv contract would allow for this during this season, but i am not sure of that, but i believe it has been said the a10 tv contract expires after this season so hopefully something better will be on the way (it could be worse, but not much)

-so assuming something could be done, you are looking for someone to underwrite the costs of producing slu away games not already scheduled to broadcast?

-finding that golden pocket would be fantastic, the last company that seemed to spend a lot of advertising dollars becasue it was slu was fusz automotive, remember brad and family in the commercials, the fusz line has almost every make of car, how many of us have bought a car from a fusz dealership and told them i had many choices where to buy my vehicle but i bought from fusz because you support slu?

-heck, charter put some games on their station, had a sponsorship on the court and routinely got bashed on this board

-i think the number on Dr Chaifetz's naming rights donation was $12 mil, thanks again Dr Chaifetz!!!!

-how much would you pay to be able to watch every slu away game? i counted 13 on the schedule

-i am not sure even if someone/some company wanted to the a10 tv contract would allow for this during this season, but i am not sure of that, but i believe it has been said the a10 tv contract expires after this season so hopefully something better will be on the way (it could be worse, but not much)

-so assuming something could be done, you are looking for someone to underwrite the costs of producing slu away games not already scheduled to broadcast?

-finding that golden pocket would be fantastic, the last company that seemed to spend a lot of advertising dollars becasue it was slu was fusz automotive, remember brad and family in the commercials, the fusz line has almost every make of car, how many of us have bought a car from a fusz dealership and told them i had many choices where to buy my vehicle but i bought from fusz because you support slu?

-heck, charter put some games on their station, had a sponsorship on the court and routinely got bashed on this board

-i think the number on Dr Chaifetz's naming rights donation was $12 mil, thanks again Dr Chaifetz!!!!

-how much would you pay to be able to watch every slu away game? i counted 13 on the schedule

is that the dealership Monroe Douglas worked for? Does he still sell cars for them?

Yes, no need to fund what would already happen because of future A-10 contracts and I think televising home games discourages ticket sales. When I was a kid I listened to lots of Hawks games on radio and still do when we don't have TV. This year I think we have about 5 games telecast on TV does that leave 13? It would seem a bank or brokerage like Scott Trade, ED Jones, or maybe the new Wachovia-Wells Fargo people would want to step up if they are interested in St. Louis although I think they have committments to the Zoo and possibly the symphony we are certainly in their midtown backyard

is that the dealership Monroe Douglas worked for? Does he still sell cars for them?

Yes, no need to fund what would already happen because of future A-10 contracts and I think televising home games discourages ticket sales. When I was a kid I listened to lots of Hawks games on radio and still do when we don't have TV. This year I think we have about 5 games telecasst on TV does that leave 13? It would seem a bank or brokerage like Scott Trade, ED Jones, or maybe the new Wachovia-Wells Cargo people would want to step up if they are interested in St. Louis although I think they have committments to the Zoo and possibly the symphony we are certainly in their midtown backyard

-i have no idea what monroe douglas is doing these days

-i would love to see a company or a person buck up so we could see every game, how much would you pay to be assured of seeing every away game?