Tickets at the window

Parks 68

Can anyone tell me if tickets (other than $28 each) are available at the window on game night?

The up-charge from Metro-tics is pretty steep and I would just as soon avoid it.

I am a Billikens fan but they aren't at that $28 a ticket place just yet.

Parks 68

I believe there are now $12 tickets available for all games, which should be available at the window on game nights.

Can anyone tell me if tickets (other than $28 each) are available at the window on game night?

The up-charge from Metro-tics is pretty steep and I would just as soon avoid it.

I am a Billikens fan but they aren't at that $28 a ticket place just yet.

Parks 68

there are ticket resellers about 40 yards in front of the Drury Billiken statue display; they ask people if they have extra tickets and people give them to them or selll

them at a discount and they sell them for a negotiated price up to face value. Or you can legally walk around and ask any one if they have extra tickets or walk around raising your hand with two fingers up in the air and say I need two and then offer $10-20 each until someone accepts your offer-just do not offer over face

value and I believe you are legal.

I believe there are now $12 tickets available for all games, which should be available at the window on game nights.

When they had the five dollar tickets for sale, I tried to purchase some before a game -for games in Dec. and I was told by the ticket office they I could only purchase them on-line.