Porridge boy....

slu72

politically incorrect? Calling people Nazis? Nah, that's not him. He's not going to take cheap shots at anyone, save for Bonwhich and myself. Hey Gruehlsy, I want a bet tonite. Saw you're prediction, so I know you're still doing crack. You really ought to give that stuff up. It'll fry your brain. Oops, sorry about that. I forgot you had a lobotomy last summer. Not very sensitive on my part. I'm willing to wager 2 of Maurices politically incorrect BBQ sauces against 4 cans of Skyline. We on? By the way, Maylene the Trailer Park Queen and all the boys here at Pearly Gates sends you their best.

Nahh, it ain't crack, 72. Didn't you read Thuggins' remarks about what it's like playing SLU -- "like going to the dentist." Hence it's obvious that Gruehlsy has been inhaling the same illegal nitrous oxide that the Bongcats pass around in the locker room after they go grazing in the grass.

Anyway, honor dictates that, if Gruehlsy does in fact show up in St. L. for Naticat's nuptials in October (I did read that those are here, didn't I?), I'll have to buy the first three rounds. (In fairness to Mrs. Gruehls, we will also have to place a bag, or perhaps an oversized Quaker Oats box, over the counselor's head, so as not to give away her visual impairment.) However, I hereby wager a fourth round of either the best Scotch in the house or a wine to be named later on the game this evening, straight up, despite the fact that the Devil's Advocate has already spotted us 12 points. (In the case Mr. Metrosexual isn't coming to Arch City, I'll pay -- or more likely collect -- this debt on my next visit to the home of the future coach of West Virginia University.)

Consider yourself part of the family, Porridge Boy.

Hello gents. SLU72, the bet is on. UC-71 SLU-59 Say hi to Maylene and them fer me. You still got that 12 foot tall satellite dish on top of your 9 foot long trailer? How's the reception?

Bonwich, we are looking forward to the wedding of the current naticat and future natiercat. And we look forward to hooking up with you when we hit town. The Mrs. has a well-faded sack she uses to conceal my features when we travel, so don't worry about that. I blend in nicely wherever there are earth tones. And I accept the terms of your wager as well. When you pay up on the scotch, we'll have to stay away from places with pastels and bright florals.

I had hoped to finally make BRoy's acquaintance at this year's tourney but that won't work out, so October it will have to be.

Since we're part of the family, dad, can we borrow the car when we get there?

in all his cynical and satirical splendor like a Phoenix from the ashes. I can already taste that skyline, Porridge boy. Bubba and Billy ray are right now drooling over my keyboard just thinking about it. Why don't you guys be nice and LET US WIN at the shoe. I really want to see SLU and Mizzery going to the mat for an at large bid. Somehow, Q-tip miraculously has his high priced Wal-mart clerks playing well, and it just rankles the little hairs on the back of my neck to think they will be dancing at the prom and we will be honky tonking at the NIT. But this could all turn around for Billiken nation with a win over Hugs Thugs. Again, Maylene is pining away in her double wide over your absence. She has given up pilates and her commitment to the her low carb diet....she drinks only Miller high life now.