Wow....what big difference a half makes. Huge win!!!!!

Basketbill

I got to see part of the first half then had to listen on the radio until half, I felt Depaul was taking it to the Bills, and with no Frericks, Depaul was playing Volleyball with the ball on missed shots.

After doing an errand I was shocked to turn the radio on to find out that we were down by 2......I cannot wait to watch the tape, to see how we came back.

How about Ross hitting a three to make it a six point lead.

Way to go Reggie Great game.....

The game was awesome, I knew the Bills would play differently the second half and what a difference in play. Reg broke his slump, Ross played hard, Fisher got in....the guys were on a roll. You must see the tape, the second half was just "the bomb". Even the refs began making calls our way.

Again WOW!! I saw Ross' three to make it 57-52 live not realizing he had played the whole half, and already hit two 3's!! The whole team seemed to play with great energy, moving with and without the ball. The refs calling holding on the players gaurding Reggie was key!!! Hopefully the refs will not let Huggins badger them into allowing that kind of play.

JJ seemed to play well on defense, and had no major breakdown's on the offensive end. Good to see him get in.

This is a great win lets keep it going!!