Riverwar tonight at Chaifetz

I just wanted to comment on all of the seats in the blue padded prime seat section in the first 4 rows were nearly empty. These were seats given to sponsors and reserved for them. No one else was allowed to sit in them and were promply asked to move if they did try and sit there. These seats were 85% empty, yet no one was allowed to move down into them and they were guarded heavily. Seemed like a waste to me.

The game was great and Illinois Boys did a fantastic job coming from behind.

The short Illinois Guard should not have been allowed to continue playing with his sagging pants. At one point he was running down the court and they nearly fell down.. perhaps his pants were big, but it looked like he purposely was wearing them down low and sagging. Not appropriate to be playing/wearing them like that. However, I will say he was quite entertaining to watch otherwise.

The half time entertainment was awesome..but took a little too much time on the court perhaps.

Overall it was a good night and a fun game to watch. A lot better than the last All-Star game held at SLU a couple weeks ago.

Ohhhh...a food prices are outragous.

the sound system was TERRIBLE

What the heck, its a all-star game, not the state hs finals. These games usually degenerate into one-on-one mindless showmanship exhibitions. Also these kids don't need to impress anyone now, they all have confirmed post-high school plans.

You guys are lucky you will get a kind of a sneak preview of next years freshman class. I wish they could bring in Willie Reed also.

No the MAIN EVENT game was billed as Illinois VS MO, hence the reason it is called Riverwars....the mighty Mississippi divides us. I too would have loved to see KM play, being that he will be opposite RC, but like I said, that wasn't the intent of the main event to include players who didn't live in IL or MO.