Bracket Buster Games

ACE

Boy, you're not making a leap about why I started this thread by drawing that conclusion. :lol:

If we are going to do that, we can certainly draw some conclusions about why Saluki fans are still visiting the SLU board two months after playing us.

There are several members of our local media who are on the MVC payroll who have trashed the A10 in recent years and have tried to paint the picture that the MVC is a FAR superior league. Outside of a couple of local media folks in St. Louis, the perception (and reality for that matter) throughout the country is that the A10 is better. Not being in the Bracket Buster is just further evidence. Aside from the previous couple of years where you have to give the MVC their due, the A10 has a much better history of NCAA Tourney success, plus putting more players in the NBA. That's indisputable. Order has been restored this year and the A10 is back to being better.

prepare for the upcoming earthquake...

I'm with ace here for the most part. Why are these Carbondale people on our board every day?

prepare for the upcoming earthquake...

I'm with ace here for the most part. Why are these Carbondale people on our board every day?

I don't think anyone needs to explain why we are here. If you really need an answer, I have made several references here to that fact that I am a SLU alum but a SIU fan. I have interest in both programs. As long as people are being respectful I see no need to question why we are here.