We passed the last test....IUPUI is the next....

dewey33

SIU was a big win, it was like the midterm that a struggling student needed to save his GPA.

So that makes IUPUI the final that seals our semester grade.

The guys will be rested and healthy (we hope) and they will have a significant chunk of practice time before next Saturday.

According to the RPI sites, the combined record of our opponents in games we have won is 22-46 (Houston Baptist doesn't count in the RPI)

IUPUI is alot like us, they are 6-2, they have won 6 in a row against some weak teams, the exception being a road game at U Mass.

One of their two losses is by 8 points in their first game of the year at Marquette.

I think we will get a good idea of what to expect for the A-10 season based on what we see next Saturday.

Merry Christmas Bills.....get some good family time and come back ready to finish the basketball semester strong!

SIU was a big win, it was like the midterm that a struggling student needed to save his GPA.

So that makes IUPUI the final that seals our semester grade.

The guys will be rested and healthy (we hope) and they will have a significant chunk of practice time before next Saturday.

According to the RPI sites, the combined record of our opponents in games we have won is 22-46 (Houston Baptist doesn't count in the RPI)

IUPUI is alot like us, they are 6-2, they have won 6 in a row against some weak teams, the exception being a road game at U Mass.

One of their two losses is by 8 points in their first game of the year at Marquette.

I think we will get a good idea of what to expect for the A-10 season based on what we see next Saturday.

Merry Christmas Bills.....get some good family time and come back ready to finish the basketball semester strong!

I agree that Carbondale was a nice win, we I don't think we can call it a "big" win. They seem to be down this year and it was a home game. It was definitely important. I also agree that we'll know a lot more about this team after the Oooey Pooey game. let's go Bills!

IIRC, Carbondale was also "down" the last time we beat them - they had just lost to a DII team (or something like that) in a tournament. Of course, they rebounded and made it back to the NCAA Tournament. It wouldn't surprise me if they get their shite together and go on another run.