2009 prospect video

For the record James had 5 D1 offers now. 3 from the MVC and 2 from the Ohio Valley conference.

In the past whenever I said someone had offers I have always mentioned the school ie Suggs has offers from Washington, Florida, Mizzou, UNC or Brandenburg has offers from SLU, Florida, Kentucky, UCLA or Hanlen has offers from Belmont, Eastern Tennessee, Valpo, SEMO, or Bryant Allen has offers from SEMO, SLU, Missouri State, Murray State or Tyler Griffey has offers from Kansas, Missouri, SLU, Illinois and Notre Dame.

You see letters don't really mean much, inuendo doesn't really mean much, your personal evaluation doesn't mean much and mine certainly ain't worth a darn the only thing that matters is if a coach is willing to risk his nice salary to offer some kid a scholarship. So until you name the schools that have offered AJ or Doug Wallace they are just good high school players on teams that are doing pretty well.

That is like me saying that my nine year old nephew has two scholarship offers when the truth is he only has one and I think that coach was half joking....only half. The kid is a bonafide floor general and can shoot the three he has been working on his jab step and showing his shot and his pull up jumper. Not to mention he is a hardworking shortstop and quarterback. But enough bragging about my nephew...lol.

The point is who are the schools that have offered these guys?

The kids from St. Louis on the MO side that have offers that have not signed are: Jesse Perry Missouri State, Courtney Belger Montana State , Bryant Allen and Tyler Griffey