Steve and A Bomb should bet

BLIKNS

Honeybadger is one of the dumbest things to come out of Rammer's mouth and you made it your handle what does that say about you?

Waynesville or Da Ville will represent agains the Kirkwood Pioneers.

Check this out from the WHS site:

Football

2nd Place in Conference

All State 5A: 1 First Team Player, 1 Second Team

All District 5A: 8 Fisrt Team Players, 7 Second Team

Ozark Conference: 9 First Team Players, 9 Second Team

Coach Rick Vernon was inducted into the

MO Football Coaches Hall of Fame in 2006

WHS is 9-1 just spanked Camdenton and Kirkwood is 9-0 just spanked Roosevelt.

Actually when I was at Waynesville they weren't that good. It may have been because the head coach started his son on Varsity as a Freshman and he was barely tall enough to see over the O-line. Think a shorter Chris Farley at QB. That was such BS small town stuff.

Waynesville has played nobody good the whole year. It is like they played in the SWAC conference and Kirkwood played in the SEC. Kirkwood has quality wins at Lafayette and Mehlville. Plus the Kirkwood players have played in the big game. Besides Kirkwood clearly being the superior team the game will be played at Lions Field. Kirkwood has not lost their in two years.

Dude I live in Texas, real talk (to quote R. Kelly), neither of these teams are good. MO HS Football is bad.

However, I gotta' go w/ the Waynesville Tigers taking it to the Pioneers 21-7 on the road.

Waynesville wins! 14-7, what's up Honey-B? I told you they would represent the Roubidoux.

http://prepsports.stltoday.com/ssi/prep/st...AB?OpenDocument

Now they go on to play Jackson at home. I have no clue where Jackson is from but Da' Ville could be on their way to a State Championship. I may have to make a trip to MO for that one.

Jackson is all the way by Cape/Poplar Bluff area,long ride.Hopefully trip will take it`s toll.Waynesville will have a huge crowd I`m sure.