JB Jones

Box and Won

rodney plays for kroenke's nuggets. he averages a little less than 10 a game i think. but i know he had a real nice game last month where he had a double double with like 20 something points.

the power forward position is the one position that romar chased the biggest unrealistic fish. chuck hayes, jamal sampson, chuck white, etc. all could have been that missing player we are talking about, but in the same sense, he wasted his time chasing them when he could have gotten us more than john seyfert had he went after the second tier guy right away.

sloan shouldnt be blamed. he was never recruited as a power forward. he should be playing the wing now. it is a credit to him that he has done what he has inside in a small forward body. leave him out of it. i shudder to think where we would be inside wise if he didnt have the guts to step up and do what he has done outsized as he is for us.

but overall, david, i am with you on this thread.

you guys need to lay off drejaj imo. anthony will be just fine. sure he is having some sophomore swooning, but overall, he is still a fine player. i would take his guts and attitude in a second and bet that when he is handed the reins will be just fine. i am not a bit worried about our guard future.