Need help in backing up our coach

hi everyone,

i have not posted since the hiring of coach majerus, but i have been reading everything and keeping up with the program.... i am sooooo pumped, geez... this is so awesome.. but, here is why i am posting.

cbssportsline.com has an article up (which is a good read) asking SLU to move to the MVC... here is the link:

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10159065

I am not sure if anyone posted it yet, but many people around the country are commenting on the article while taking cheap, cowardly shots at majerus. I think it is so inappropriate and rude, because they are based on his physical demeanor, rather than his coaching style. Hell, it doesnt matter to me who the coach is, i think this type of slander is unwarranted and messed up. trust me, no matter how much i have expressed my displease for coach soderberg, i would do this same thing for him if people were bashing him for his physicalities rather than his performance..... so, if anyone wants to check out the article, and look at the message board on the bottom of the page, please defend our head coach. i am not asking anyone to be rude and what not, but if anyone wants to jump in and give their two cents... just to show our basketball program is for real and the supporters have our HC's back when it comes to things like this... either way, it is a good read, so i recommend checking it out. peace

I think RM's self effacing and secure enough to know he ain't Jude Law or Brad Pitt. Nor does he want to be. Also, am sure when he was at Utah he received the brunt end of a bunch of "big" jokes and jeers as his UTE's beat up on everybody. Why respond to idiot losers whose only thrill in life is playing wise guy on the internet?