New Interview uploaded

Hey, yesterday i had an interview with Rams cornerback Ron Bartell for my internet radio show. You can check out the interview at my website. right now it is on the homepage. to listen to it click on RonBartell.MP3. The interview is 8 minutes long and a litte static, but still a great interview.

Heres the link to the homepage where the interview is- www.stlsportsstream.com

Heres Ron Bartell's bio on the Rams website- http://www.stlouisrams.com/team/players/48391/

In the next day or so, i'm going to try to put up a poll where you can vote on how you liked the interview, so stay tuned!

Nathan,

Great job with the interview.

A couple years down the road you'll look back at this stuff and laugh at how nervous you were and struggled with some "uh's" or questions or whatever.

But you'll be so advanced at 18 years old that you will be light years ahead of your peers.

One of my first paid sports journalism assignments was like in January of my senior year of high school when I covered a basketball game and interviewed Kobe Bryant. I was very sick that day, went from playing in some rec league basketball game right to covering this other game and probably did an awful job.

But every experience I had early on helped later in my career. It's a shame I still can't write.

At least I'm better at selling real estate.

Feel free to e-mail me anytime (natelatsch(at)aol.com) and I'll try to help you out however I can. Keep working hard.

- Nate

>But every experience I had early on helped later in my

>career. It's a shame I still can't write.

>

>At least I'm better at selling real estate.

Nate, did you give up freelancing for the post? I thought I read one of your articles a week or two ago.