Is Nate Minnoy the answer at PF?

VTIME

I also remember the guys on the corner after he got cut. A guy said "If you cut him, who are gonna keep." He had a great freshman season before the injury. He still averaged 10pts and 5rebs. He left Purdue before practice even started. Coach Painter didnt even know why he was leaving. He's an immensely talented basketball player. Thats why it sometimes looks like hes not trying hard because he makes it look so easy.

He would definitely be a huge help. Last I heard, he had two offers (UAB and Central Michigan). He is actually more of a SF. I wouldn't put much into his showing on MTV's Battle Grounds. It was a silly little show that meant nothing. All other scouting reports prasis him for his competitive fire. The show had a few D1 players, but that's it. Minnoy led his team to two Illinois state championships, he's a 3 time 1st all-state selection, and has a strong Christian background. I wouldn't worry about his leaving Purdue. Remember that Xavier Price alsotransferred from Purdue after having a very good freshman year.