Links to the audio broadcast of all state final 4 games

VTIME

Hey thanks man I appreciate it. I really do. My speakers on my computer arent working and I have no idea what to do. I've unplugged and repluggged everything. I checked the levels the computer. I never heard them pop, but I guess they've gone out. I sincerely appreciate it. Do you know who's contributing John or Roundtree?

20-17 North is up at the half. They are using their size. Lindbergh isn't very big, but their zone has worked pretty well. North isn't hitting their outside shots. I'm not sure the exact point totals, but Booker has scored his fair share and John is probably second. I think Roundtree has just a bucket.

Go Flyers!

McCluer North cant shoot at all. If they go box and 1 on Femi it should be over. All they gotta do is making other guys beat them from the outside and use that zone to keep Torres and Booker from beating them inside. I like North, but they dont play ball the way it should be played. It is somewhat like SIU, ugly, but effective and I can see why those 2 players fit their system, but Reed should have those guys working on their shooting in practice.

McCluer North vs Rockhurst for the title. Rockhurst is at state every year, but usually loses on day. Good for them. Hopefully McCoy can get back, but he made a huge statement as a relative unknown prospect to take his team all the way to Columbia, especially playing in the same conference and district as Ft Zumhalt West and their recent slew of D1 prospects.