What's the deal with the locked thread?

True, but as "new" members to this board, we do have opinions and should at least have the opportunity to explain our reasons for either being positive or negative regarding the Bills program and any other aspect of it. If the "older" members have issues, then tough. However, rules are rules and with moderators having the ability to lock threads, I can live by this.

I think I have been very vocal lately about wanting to talk about basketball and if this includes opinions on a certain coach, state of a program, its players both present and future, then should I get the chance.

This board is alive and strong and I think that the "veterans" of this board would agree. Why not welcome new members? The stronger the Bills Nation is, the more chance to build a greater fan base and maybe one day get a TV contract. Well, at least growing the fan base would be a start.

>Your vulgar comment regarding 72.

Give me a break. It's okay for him to take a shot at me in the opening post of the thread and belittle me in his signature. But when I make one little joke about him the post gets deleted. Besides I didn't even spell out the curse word.

I'm guessing you're one of those people who called the FCC and complained that they were going to show the uncensored version of Saving Private Ryan on network TV because you didn't want to be offended by the language.

God help the PC police.

I am a far cry from being politically correct; however, there have been some notable behind-the-scenes complaints about the deragatory comments on this board, so we are going to be a little trigger-happy with the deletions for a while.

I suspect it was locked not deleted. I delete vulgar posts. I lock strings of posts that have digressed into personal attacks on posters.

Anyway, I don't know why I am defending myself to you guys. Steve asked me to moderate this forum and that is what I am doing.