frank staying at channel 5 johnson out....

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/co...s+moving+to+D.C.

the above link is dan ceasar's story today detailing more channel 5 decisions. frank will remain and continue to be co-host to sports plus. basically everything stays the same for him. this is good for billiken fans, as frank is our biggest tv and radio ally. i feared if he went to radio exclusively, that would have really cut us off from the casual fan. so if frank is happy, i am elated.

kelli johnson, who had shown she had no respect for the billikens, has been banished to the d.c. area for some cable outlet. good. i will never forget one of her appearances on kfns with frank where frank was asking the quick yes no answers that has become somewhat of an interview trademark of his. frank's question was, "will the billikens with brad soderberg as the head coach ever win 20 games in a season?"

johnson's reply, "no"

f her. i hope we never hear or see her again. of course most of the cardinal and ram players apparently will miss her terribly.