Post-Game Radio and Brad's Comments

davidnark

I do complain about Brad's recruiting but EVEN he was able to land a few decent players on short notice. Thats even more reason to believe that a new coach could get some decent recruits this spring.

If you really believe H and Dobbs were just role players and not capable of taking us to the next level you must have a bad memory because thats exactly what they did in 94 with the assistance of Claggs and Highmark (i.e. Liddell and Lisch).

Andersen took over a program that was in complete shambles and in less than a year has them winning at a .600 clip. Not bad given the crap he took over.

There is no superiority complex at play here. The quantity of and anger of the posts directed against you since you posted your "I'm happy with the current situation" post a few days ago should be enough evidence that you are certainly in the minority here.

A) why be angry against someone whose expectations were lower than yours (I mean that in a universal sense, not just you)? I just don't get it.

B) I never said that "I'm happy with the current situation" - what I said is, somewhat tongue-in-cheek, that I was happy with the record given what my expectations were.

I mention later in that SAME post the following: "but the reality is that my EXPECTATIONS were different - THAT is why I am not nearly as upset as the majority of posters here. It doesn't mean that I am happy with mediocrity or that I don't want to win (anyone who knows me would laugh at that assertion), I am just being realistic that there are 330 D1 teams and being in the top 20% is pretty difficult. That is not an opinion, just a simple, obvious fact."

Some people choose to read what they wanted and ignore the rest.

The superiority/bond guy part was a joke, but I think you got that.

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben

Agree with you completely. No argument at all. And no one on this board feels anywhere close to as bad as Brad feels right now.

"A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others." - Ben

Sorry, I must have missed something. Show me the part where I said Brad is not responsible for the team on the floor and I will be happy to discuss. I just can seem to find where I posted that.

Thanks!!

I cannot argue with your last point. I am mystified why AK and DM are not getting more minutes. Everything I have seen of AK makes me believe he is the real deal. Not sure why Brad doesn't see that too.