rhodey matchups

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/teamstats?teamId=227

it appears from the stats and dimensions of their players they have some matchups that might be tough guards for us. a lot of 6'8" 200 lbs type guys. too wirey for ian and too tall for polk. meyer and liddell cant guard all of them.

A week ago we're talking about going 14-2 in the conference, now we're talking about how RHODE ISLAND is a tough matchup. Boy what a change of fortune...

Tommie will need to continue to be assertive...for a full 40 minutes. With Kevin ailing, he needs to score.

Luke needs to keep it up on the offensive end.

Ian needs to WAKE UP!!

Hopefully Kevin can knock in a few deep ones to keep them relatively honest.

Dwayne needs to help pick up some slack from Kevin.

With 6'8" athletes to guard, they're going to score. We need to be efficient on offense all game, no 4 minutes droughts.

In conference play they're running a 7 man rotation and 5 to 9 minutes for another two players.

-Will Daniels, 6'8'' 210...#25 is the guy that should scare this team, he can hit the open three and play in the post.

-This team shoots about 20 3's a game, hitting at 41%, so we might see alot more zone from UB? Personally, I'd prefer more hard nosed man to man against a good shooting team with less help or packing on defense.

-#20 Jimmy Baron is the shooting guard and he can go crazy, hit 8 3's against Brown.

This team reminds me of Houston with less trapping or pressing, they just don't play much 'D', Dayton shot 55% for the game but still loss.

They are the leading scoring team in the A-10 at 77/game and #1 in 3pt FG%.

I think the matchup favors SLU if they play any Defense because there are going to be opportunities to get easy baskets on this team if they are really to run.

I say SLU 79, URI 72

Amen Billikens. Every conference game is starting to look like matchup hell.

I don't want to start another topic, because it would be egotistical, but I also think that the gods of the Atlantic 10 are not smiling on SLU or St. Louis - for giving their league SO much ###### over the past many months. Now who's talking about how ###### this league is?? Not this fan, for sure.