Where is the radio feed?

gister

The last minute of your Charlotte 49ers was brought to you by the good folks at Floyd's Barber Shop and Emmett's Fix-It Shop.

You know how Rickma likes to take the team on educational sidetrips on the road. Everybody went fishing at Ole Man Kelsey's pond. Had a good time. That's where Howard Sprague agreed to become our stat man for the day. Rammer enjoyed the spot so much he decided to broadcast the game from there from a WW2 surplus submarine. DE didn't play much today--upset stomach-- Aunt Bee's kerosene pickles.

I couldn't hear the SLU broadcast, but the posts make it sound like Rammer broadcast this one from Mt. Pilot itself.

Was Otis in the house? Probably not, it's Saturday, so he probably had already checked himself into his jail cell for the weekend.

Oh, the radio today was bad, real bad. Time to get the boys back to campus and away from the Fun Girls.

I didn't hear it, but my brother said it sounded like Rammer was calling it in from his cell phone. Said that it was just Rammer, no Earl.

That's what I thought, but Earl was there at the end of the game. I think the quality was so bad you couldn't tell who was talking.