SLU Game day

BleedSLUBlue

So what has happened to the prayer before the game? Myself and my group of friends always thought that was a sort of unique SLU tradition that was a nice touch. I asked one of the marketing staff what happened to it. Their response "It didn't fit in to the script time". I laughed and told him.....you can't spare 30 seconds! My gosh....they have time for all that other crap and one irritating commercial after another. And speaking of irritating.....please take the microphone away from that loser with the blonde wig that gets way too much time on the court and yells till your ears hurt. If he has to be on the court.....someone just tell him to stop yelling!

The game day atmosphere never seems to get any better. Please don't let the blonde wig loser on the court and embarrass St. Louis during the North Carolina game!!!!!!

And I can't wait till we get to the new SLU Arena so that the Scott Trade Center people can stop telling us to leave immediately. The PA announcement twice, even before the game was over, told us to get out of the building quick! Boy that is gratitude for showing up and spending your money and supporting the team.