CBS Sportsline Blurb

moytoy12

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/9810593

"Some non-BCS love: This is the place each week where I'm going to tell you about a game involving a non-BCS school worth checking out. This week, that game is Sunday's between Saint Louis and Texas A&M. It's the final game of a three-day event, so the Billikens actually have two (Friday against Louisiana Tech and Saturday against Lamar) before it happens. Still, you might want to pay attention Sunday if you're into history, because this might be the slowest game in the history of basketball. According to Ken Pomeroy's formula for documenting the tempo of games (you can find it at kenpom.com), Texas A&M played at a pace that ranked 262nd in the nation last season. Not to be outdone, though, was SLU, which ranked 304th. Like I said, S-L-O-W."

"A crazy prediction (but it might happen anyway): Remember that Saint Louis-Texas A&M game I was telling you about? The Aggies are ranked 12th and are playing at home. The Billikens are unranked and are playing on the road. Still, don't be surprised if SLU makes a run at an upset. Technically, it'll probably be more of a walk -- a slow walk with lots of screens and cuts -- at an upset, but you get the point. And if Texas A&M actually blows them out, then just forget you ever read this."