Adam Morrison & Adidas

>I saw this article featuring all of our favorite cry baby on

>brandweek.com today:

>

>

>I still hate him.

I'm sure that this morning Morrison is crying all the way to the bank so upset you hate him.

Give me an Adam Morrison any day of the week - his competiveness is what the NBA craves. Michael Jordan seems to disagree with you about the crying incident, as it seems seeing that sealed the deal for MJ wanting to take Morrison.

I do not think MJ had as much say in this draft for Charlotte as he did back when he was with the Wizards seeing as he has only been with the organization for a couple of weeks and in a different capacity. However, he did have to sign off on the selection of Morrison. They interviewed Jordan about Morrison and they asked him about the crying incident and he questioned how you could view that as a negative and said how much it says about the kids heart and passion. To have the best player of all-time compliment your competiveness and overall passion for the game is quite an honor. These are things you can say about very few of the other top picks in this draft class, many of which were questioned for their desire and work ethic.