SMS game and team defense....

Basketbill

Many times going into road games like this one I would feel concerned that the bills would stub their toes. However the last four games have said a great deal about this team. The lost the WV game because in the last ten minutes their team defense tanked. Against Arizona they played very well, but did not win. Going into atlanta for GT I still got the feeling that they felt if the played solid defense, did not let GT into their running game, they would have a shot at the end. did not quite play out that way, but I would like our chances against GT at Savvis.......Many teams might have gone into Grambling with a feeling of "oh we are going to blow these guys out, only find themselves in a surprisingly close game. However the bills defense forced turnovers, and hustled......There will be no letdown at SMS, the last game we played their, was without perry and I think we had a shot at winning. Last year this team played SMS as they were learning Brad's system, this year we play them when they are playing Brad's defensive system very well. Bills by 9.