A wasted afternoon for out of towners

The feed problem was inexcusable. It was like somebody (whoever controls these things) realized at halftime that KFNS shouldn't be on the net, and pulled the plug. And nobody at CSTV ever woke up (tried to reach their customer service, to no avail). And somebody will have to explain Gametracker to me, and why that is such a hit and miss deal.

On top of that, the Bills turn in one of their real stinker performances. Will be interested to hear about several things:

1. Was Ian into the game and we just didn't get him the ball enough, or wasn't he looking?

2. KL was quiet today...did LaSalle do something special to shut him down?

3. Any explanation for such poor shooting?

Brad seemed like he was desperately trying to find a combo that works. Based on today's performance, it is clear this team is not ready for prime time (the dance, that is), and I don't hold out huge hopes for the tourney.

Then again, a week ago we were on Cloud 9 and wondered if the Bills were on a roll that could carry into the postseason. Things change quickly, and they may do so again.

Let's hope Brad can come up with an answer for this. Would fully expect teams to now realize the threat KL presents and come up with ways to stop him. Shutting down AD to boot is smart too.

That's why an offensive threat at the 4 like Stemler might really help.

I was aware that you guys had media coverage issues and was hoping my post this week would provide you with our two signals which you could access without subscription - from one A10 fan to another... Best of luck this week out in Cincy. But Wednesday is a day off for all of us - much needed.