Here is the truth about this game!

Billikan

1. Our team cam out flat.

2. Their team came out red hot.

3. Our defense in the first half was terrible against the 3.

4. I love tommie but in the first half he played the most half hearted defense I have ever seen him play. He chased Morrison all over the court and really dug in against him. Tonight he just waved at his man and watched him score.

5. We do not do a good job of waiting for ian to get open. Our guards just look and then pass away.

6. Polk is overmatched against most big guards unless he can blow by them but he just cannot make a shot so he has to be a bit player until his shot returns.

7. This team does not understand the concept of a good shot or taking care of the ball.

8. Our comeback from 15 down to lead by 3 was terrific and for those who say Luke cannot play you should notice that the rally came with him in the game. he is a heady player who hustles but his shot is off just like Polk.

9. Drejaj played his butt off for a guy with two injuries.

10. After the technical foul on the richmond coach the refs were totally one sided until we got a few calls after the game was decided.

11. Lisch is a tough as nails competitor who fights with passion and his 3 long 3s were incredible as we were trying to rally.

12. This game could have been won if our guys had played smart after taking the lead. Bad shots and missed layups by Danny Ian, and Drejaj. Taking it right at the shot blocker and getting it blocked. Bad passes. Missed assignments. Boom! we lose!

Who is to blame?

answer: everybody--this is a team sport. If the team loses it is because everyone made mistakes, from the head coach to the last man in. I have seen our team get up from off the deck in the past and play well. We now face a much surperior team to the one we played tonight. Which team will show up? The next 3 games will make or break the season. I have no idea what to expect but I would guess that we will compete hard. I sure hope so!

Why would Brad sit Tommie almost the whole second half and then put him in with 2 minutes to go down by 10. If you are going to make your point.... MAKE YOUR POINT. Have the guts to see your decision playout. Does not make any sense. But then again neither does Brad.

I would take Moody in a heartbeat.