Billiken Madness - Thanks for coming/supporting!

I'd like to thank everyone again for coming out and helping us out with "Billiken Madness" tonight. I would have been okay with a few more people, but the final numbers are saying that we got about 1100 (you have to remember there were 100-200 people on the court/on the bleachers) and the place fits 2200, so thats about half. I know we all wished we coulda had more people (trust me, no one was pushing harder for those numbers than me...I've personally been going 7am-1am every day for the last 3 weeks on this event), but for the amount of time we had for this, and the LACK of Billiken Spirit on SLU's campus, I think it was pretty damn good.

Billikens.com received the biggest thank you because you deserved the biggest thank you. I really really appreciate all of the help you guys gave us with this event...and the players really appreciated it too.

The players were so excited for this event...Luke and Kevin (along with HS senior Dustin McGuire, committed to play next year) came out and hung out with the Blue Crew kids camping out in front of the gym for a bit Thursday night. All the players stopped by at some point throughout the day and hung out (IV said if he'd known we were camping, he woulda stayed out with us). Luke & Grunk were even playing "Mario Kart" on N-64 with Blue Crew kids at like 7:30pm before the event.

After seeing Kevin and Tommie in action (and Danny...looking good!), I can't wait for the season to start! People have been calling me sayin, "Who was #X?" and "What's up with X?" so this is only going to create more energy and hype for this season!

So again, thanks for coming out/supporting us...and we'll see ya for sure at NEXT YEAR'S BILLIKEN MADNESS!!!! (bigger and better...maybe they'll make their dunks by the 4th try?)

GO BILLS!