Quote In Today's St. Pete Time...

Schasz

Well I open my local morning fish wrap and I ALWAYS pull out the sports page first. After looking at the headlines about the Bulls dream ride ends...I looked for the Question of the Day, but read this Quotable (another regular front page sport item).

"We were watching the St. Louis-Marquette game last night, and it was tough to watch. It was like Catwoman with Halle Berry. Not that she's tough to look at, but the movie was." This quote was from none other than Rick Pitino. What a pompous A-Hole he is!!!

While it may be true, and there is a saying that goes something like the truth hurts...you will have to forgive me if I hope the Cardinals get bounced in their first round of the Big Dance.

To make matters worse the Memphis newspaper used this quote as an entry into the humour of the C-USA coaches. The other quote was from Huggins after he received the coach of the decade award in C-USA. It was something to the effect that who else were they going to choose. All other coaches in conference have been fired or quit and he was the only one who lasted ten years.