What was the problem with the lights today!?!?!?!?

AlumniFan

Maybe I was having an out of body experience or possibly being abducted by aliens, but if not, why in the hell were the stupid lights flashing like flash bulbs today! That is incredibly annoying. I really dislike Saavviissisisisis. I especially don't like the stupid spelling.

And, while I am ranting, and trust me, I am ranting, what is the deal with that STUPID dating game promotion!?!?! How mind numbingly idiotic!!!! And the announcer gave the whole stupid thing away at the end. As my friend says, you can't fix stupid.

And what is the deal with $10 bucks for a beer!??!?! What, do I get a date with Angelina Jolie with that? God Lord, $10 bucks!!!

Then, in that stupid race to the top they started the clock too soon. If you're going to do a promotion, at least do it right.

Okay, I feel better now.

Another minor rant: the Savvis Center has banners that commemorate our NCAA and NIT appearances, however, the NIT banner does not reflect our 2003 and 2004 NIT appearances - 1996 is the last NIT shown. How hard is it to add those two years to the banner?

The dating game was pretty bad, but at least the girl who hosted it was pretty hot.