Another good sign....

SLURadioBoy

According to the Post-Dispatch, Kevin and Tommie should be as good as our's tomorrow/today.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/st...+with+SLU+again

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

Indeed that is good news. I'm under the impression Newberry came across some old info and ran with it. I have not posted in awhile because quite frankly I did not have anything fresh to offer. I'm looking forward to seeing Tommie play in St Charles and for SLU to sign that 6'8-6'10 monster. All the stars seem to be aligning for SLU and hopefully this is merely the begininng of great things. Reading the quote from Coach Keatts should comfort the SLU faithful as history shows that once Keatts makes this kind of statement the recruit follows suit.

Jalensdad, there is no doubt that all Billiken fans will be ecstatic the day Tommie suits up for the Bills! The trio of him, Lisch, and Polk (not to mention the rest of the guys Brad has brought in here) will give us an amount of talent rarely seen in Billikenland. It's just unbelievable how much more talented this team is compared to the day Brad began his tenure as our coach and that was only two years ago. These next few years will definitely be special times for all SLU fans.

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer