OT: Dining to Donate

RUBillsFan

My wife is going on a mission trip to Zambia, Africa this summer with a group called WISE (Women's Inititaves that Stregthen and Empower). As you can imagine, the cost of the plane tickets to and from Zambia, along with room and board for the 3 weeks they will be there, and other costs make the trip a very expensive undertaking. As such, she and the girls that are going on the trip have organized some fundraising events. One such event is a dining to donate night at the Florissant Applebee's on Lindberg. Given that Applebee's is the celebratory restaurant of choice of the Billikens (or maybe just Willie Reed), I was thinking that some of the board members may want to come out to the dining to donate night to celebrate next week when the Bills are ranked after beating VCU and Butler.

Here's how it works:

1. Go the Florissant Applebee's next Monday 2/25 between 4pm and 8pm.

2. Order food and drinks

3. Give the flyer below to your server and 15% of your bill will be donated to fund my wife's group's African mission trip through WISE.

Please note that this does not add anything to your bill the cost to you is the same as a normal trip to Applebee's. All you have to do is show the flyer and they will donate 15% of your purchase. The important thing is that you have to have the flyer and give to your server.

Dining_to_Donate_Flyer_Color_3_2010_1_pa