SLU vs. Santa Clara Preview

MCMelton

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1404427-st-louis-university-vs-santa-clara-game-preview

I'm not in the business of predicting final scores, especially in non-conference games this early in the year.

But I fully expect SLU to control the tempo of this game and shut down SC's best player, Kevin Foster.

Like the Bills did with Torrey Craig (10 points on 9 shots, 3 rebounds), Foster will have a relatively quiet night.

SC also has a decent PF, Niyi Harrison. He's their leading rebounder from last year. However, he missed the Simpson game with back spasms. If he is out on Wednesday, the game will get real ugly because they are very thin down low.

I'd like to see Remekun get some minutes under his belt so he can stay in game shape for A&M and (hopefully) Kansas.

SC had just 2 turnovers against Simpson. That shows you the kind of competition (NAIA) they were up against. They are in for a rude awakening with this Bills defense.