USA Today

Jeremy

I picked up a copy of the USA Today college basketball preview yesterday. They have SLU finishing fourth in the A-10 behind Xavier, Temple, and Richmond. They also have us making the NCAA tournament as a 12th seeded at-large bid and losing to Georgetown in the first round. I thought maybe this came out before the WR/KM situation, but it's the November edition.

I picked up a copy of the USA Today college basketball preview yesterday. They have SLU finishing fourth in the A-10 behind Xavier, Temple, and Richmond. They also have us making the NCAA tournament as a 12th seeded at-large bid and losing to Georgetown in the first round. I thought maybe this came out before the WR/KM situation, but it's the November edition.

I would expect the forecaster for USA read a bunch of preseason stuff and hasn't kept up with recent events re the Bills. But who knows anything's possible.

Im thinking the bills more of a .500 team this year but hell they suprised me last year so u never know. If Rob Loe shapes up and gets those butter leggs in line we can do decent.

They'll be better than .500. I think they are around 18 W's. Should do ok in non con game, 3-4 L's. It's the A-10 that scares me. Now if KM does come back to play in January, we will probably finish 10-6 or 9-7 in A-10 play. W/O him we'll probably go .500 at best 9-7. It really depends on how fast the Frosh develop. Obviously, we'll be counting on them to do a lot.