Sainsation's Fundraiser

redbirdfan

The Saint Louis University Saintsations will be holding their annual fundraiser this year on Saturday, September 18th. Come out and enjoy free food and live music! There will also be a silent auction and 50/50 raffle.

The Saintsations will also be revealing their 2011 calendar. The girls will be available throughout the night for autographs.

ADMISSION

...$10 SLU Students

$20 General Public

You may purchase your ticket in advance from any member of the Saintsations or at the door the day of the event. Or you may contact me privately through Billikens.com

As soon as I find out the menu, I will post it. Last year it was a buffet style and the food was really good! Many different places donated their services: Humphrey's, Pasta House, just to name a few.

Please come out and support the girls!

The Saint Louis University Saintsations will be holding their annual fundraiser this year on Saturday, September 18th. Come out and enjoy free food and live music! There will also be a silent auction and 50/50 raffle.

The Saintsations will also be revealing their 2011 calendar. The girls will be available throughout the night for autographs.

ADMISSION

...$10 SLU Students

$20 General Public

You may purchase your ticket in advance from any member of the Saintsations or at the door the day of the event. Or you may contact me privately through Billikens.com

As soon as I find out the menu, I will post it. Last year it was a buffet style and the food was really good! Many different places donated their services: Humphrey's, Pasta House, just to name a few.

Backhand wants an autographed calendar...autographed with their phone numbers. Thanks.

ADMISSION

...$10 SLU Students

$20 General Public

Uh, Where? What time?

Uh, Where? What time?

..OOOps...sorry about that.. (I copied and pasted off of something they put out and I didn't even notice that they didn't put that info on there!)

Anyway, I hope to see some of you there! Come have something to eat and drink a little ( or alot)Some of the basketball players will be there too! Come buy a calendar!