homecomings

i read that neither oregon nor oregon state will play us, so we have a game with portland to serve as conklin's homecoming game. i don't understnd why they wouldn't play us. is it because it is a home and home and they don't want to play us in st louis? or is it that they don't want to play us at their place? i would think they would play us one game at their place, but i could be wrong. what about other homecomings, like for KM or WR?

i read that neither oregon nor oregon state will play us, so we have a game with portland to serve as conklin's homecoming game. i don't understnd why they wouldn't play us. is it because it is a home and home and they don't want to play us in st louis? or is it that they don't want to play us at their place? i would think they would play us one game at their place, but i could be wrong. what about other homecomings, like for KM or WR?

Would Chris May be able to schedule Colorado? Big XII team, plus the Return of Relephord.

Since we're apparently in the CBE for 2012 (Willie's senior year), thats up in KC.

For KM, it would seem to either be Marquette of Wisc-Milwaukee.