gordon on mizzou

pbill

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/co...zzou's+downfall

wow!! pretty tough article by jeff gordon. does anyone feel any sympathy for quinn? i think its tough to watch a guy explode the way he did in the KU game - you know he's gotta be in hell right now. and the offseason will only get worse. personally, i love watching mizzou struggle, but its tough to see the coaches get blamed for everything even when they may be at fault.

It is hilarious that you all continue to talk about a program that you have no connection to. Yeah, Quin's coaching is not top notch, but why do you care? When MU does well and it is posted by a MU fan on here, you guys whine that you don't care about Mizzou news. But as soon as a problem comes up, you are all over it. The obsession that this board has with a program that you all supposedly don't care about is amazing. The last time I checked, SLU basketball wasn't exactly setting the world on fire. Maybe you should worry about getting your program to the upper tier of D-1 and let us MU fans worry about MU.

And yes, I realize that my posting here shows that I'm interested in slu (I'm a big Luke Meyer fan). But, I will never deny that I am interested. Furthermore, my interest isn't not influenced by slu's success or FAILURE.