A special request (non-bb post)

I know everyone is praying for Reggie's father right now, as am I. I was wondering if everyone could do me a favor and say a small prayer on behalf on my girlfriend? You see, my girlfriend (a junior at SLU) is currently on spring break in Spain. If you haven't seen the news lately, two trains in Madrid were bombed by terrorists killing over 180 people and injuring many others. She called me at 6:30 this morning to tell me about it and let me know that she was ok. Luckily she was in Granada at the time and not in Madrid. The scary part is she has ridden one of those trains many times on her trip. She also has to go back to Madrid tomorrow and will be there until she has to come home on Sunday. If you all could say a small prayer wishing her a safe trip back I would really appreciate it. I hope this doesn't appear to be selfish, I just want a special part of my life to come home safely. I'm sure you all understand and would feel the same way in my shoes.

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

Hey, thanks everyone I really appreciate it. Scrivener, the girl is Leslie...the one you met the night of the Marquette game. That was actually our first time "hanging out" together and thank you for making her feel welcome and buying her a coke! :) Brehms, your dad is in my prayers as well. I hope he has a very fast recovery.

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer