semi ot - on espn radio and ncaa tourney

Cowboy

-flipped to espn radio, the host was talking about the tourney and conferences and who was good and who is in and out

-when evaluating strength of conferences says in essence and this is real close to an exact quote 'i think the top 6 in the big east are the best, followed by the acc and then the pac 10. the big 12 has good balance but the 6th place team in the big 12 could not compete for a championship in the big east or acc'

-well dude, the 6th place team in the acc or the big east is not challenging for their conference championship either, and for you or anyone to try to use that argument seems quite biased and not real smart

-then they went to spring training talk and gave no phone numbers as i would have liked an explanation to his logic

-btw , had temple in last 4 out

-i truly hope the committee is a LOT smarter than this bcs conference promoter from espn

-also, are the bigs trying to restrict who gets invited to the party?? this past week 3 new tourney committee members were announced

-the 3 new - wake ad, big 12 commish, big sky commish

-the 3 leaving - utah ad, george mason ad, sec commish

-so you reduce by 1 the non-bcs voices in the room, nice :angry:

-if the day comes where they only have the big boys playing in the tourney i don;t think i will care or enjoy the tourney as much, but i hope we don't get to that