Ruben Cotto

IHC

At the SWIC CC in Belleville, the blue Storm played Mineral Area CC and won by 10 plus points.

Spectating at the game was Ruben Cotto. Makes me wonder if he will be Joining the SWIC team once the next sesmester starts, in a week.

The Blue Storm are extreemely good, and have three shooting guards, and one point guard, He will not get the extended playing time he saids he deserved without a lot of hard work.

When and if he officialy becomes a part of the SWIC team I will advise the board.

At the SWIC CC in Belleville, the blue Storm played Mineral Area CC and won by 10 plus points.

Spectating at the game was Ruben Cotto. Makes me wonder if he will be Joining the SWIC team once the next sesmester starts, in a week.

The Blue Storm are extreemely good, and have three shooting guards, and one point guard, He will not get the extended playing time he saids he deserved without a lot of hard work.

When and if he officialy becomes a part of the SWIC team I will advise the board.

Trust me, He is no where near SWIC! It must be a case of mistaken identity.