hope for baseball and new recruits

floridaguy

Well, I mis spoke or misremembered earlier, like Roger Clemens said, about our baseball prorgam and the support to our coaching. SOme donors, I heard it was through Hendrickson's cardinal connections, gave money to help with a new infield and soon to be new dugouts. There have been tractors out there and new sod is going down. They have a new outfield wall, a brick backstop and now dugouts, it looks like somebody has woken up. Funny what donors can do! Good luck I just saw their 5 new signees as well, looks like those guys mixed with their large first class last year should make for better days. I know Coach is happier and feels the love. Chris May mentioned in his chat that all sports were going through a strategic plan, maybe it is changing slowly over at the BSC. Soccer needs it too. Watch out for their recruiting class he and his coaches can get it done with a little support, they can go pretty high, but be realistic they will never be Mizzou, so let's not expect the world out of a really bad prorgam for the past 30 years. Good for SLU coming to bat for the program.