greuhls has crossed the line

kevinfootes

I challenge gruehls to prove that I ever posted under any other name. In fact, I didn't even post on this board for quite some time. I think that Roy, David Nark, mookieman, and others will verify that without any problems. I don't know if I ever read a post by the torch or anybody else you mentioned. What's this "me or someone 'working' with me" garbage?

I came on here to see if the same old cincy crew was still around and get accused of being a nazi!

I don't know what the hell you're talking about

Note to gruehls: one of the quickest ways to tell who's losing a debate on a mesage board is to see who starts calling the other guy a nazi.

It's pretty simple, provide some evidence or cram it!

>I challenge gruehls to prove that I ever posted under any

>other name. In fact, I didn't even post on this board for

>quite some time. I think that Roy, David Nark, mookieman,

>and others will verify that without any problems. I don't

>know if I ever read a post by the torch or anybody else you

>mentioned. What's this "me or someone 'working' with me"

>garbage?

>

>I came on here to see if the same old cincy crew was still

>around and get accused of being a nazi!

>

>I don't know what the hell you're talking about

>

>Note to gruehls: one of the quickest ways to tell who's

>losing a debate on a mesage board is to see who starts

>calling the other guy a nazi.

>

>It's pretty simple, provide some evidence or cram it!

note to moron: here's a response to your challenge, not that you're capable of dealing with it: one of the quickest ways to prove that the idiot who is challenging you to something is indeed an idiot is to undermine their idiotic position, so---where's the accusation that you are a nazi? since the predicate for your challenge is "one of the quickest ways to tell who's losing a debate on a mesage board is to see who starts calling the other guy a nazi," why not show the world where i called you a nazi?

in the absence of same, let's just pretend that your theory has some validity and that the first person to imagine he/she/it was called a nazi is, at best, a mind numbingly, moronic idiot who will very soon forget what pretext he/she/it is attempting to maintain with regard to identities on sports messageboards.

pinhead.

kevin, i like your posts. but you are out of line going after gruehls imo. he has been a good rival fan and fun to spar with. if you got an issue from the other board with him, like steve said, take it over to cusa-talk.com. they have a pm feature there, maybe you two can work it out. but you might not want to try to get your fellow billiken posters to pick sides on this one. gruehls has always seemed to be a pretty good guy to me.

roy,

I have no issue with this guy other than a pathetic personal attack that has been disproven. You seem to be riding the fence on a issue in which the guy has been flat out disproven. If he'd show one piece of evidence, I might see how somebody could agree, but I'm a little surprised that Billiken people think that behavior is ok.

kevin,

steve wants this issue to stop. so i will respect his wishes. if you had your private messages or your e-mail enabled i would converse with you my thoughts in private though.