3Jack...

moytoy12

Are you so simple minded that you can't fault both the coach and the players? Yes or no...is this all Rick's fault? You have continually dodged questions about the team and your sole argument is "did an above average Greek really mean that much to this team."

You have yet to point out that the players missed open shots. Who on this board isn't blaming majerus? Who on this board isn't blaming the players?

Are you so simple minded that you can't fault both the coach and the players? Yes or no...is this all Rick's fault? You have continually dodged questions about the team and your sole argument is "did an above average Greek really mean that much to this team."

You have yet to point out that the players missed open shots. Who on this board isn't blaming majerus? Who on this board isn't blaming the players?

Moytoy I didn't see this post until now I didn't ignore it. My issue has always been the posts that bemoan a lack of talent on this team. That, to me, just doesn't add up. Can you shoot holes in this roster? Of course you can, but at this level you can shoot holes in any roster. Talent level is relative to the talent of your opponent and I think this team has enough talent to compete against the teams it plays. For sure against a team like GW. As I have pointed out ad nauseum they did it last year so what the heck is going on this year? Tonight ,in my eyes, was a step forward. Majerus can be a great coach but he needs to shut up about a lack of talent and start coaching.