2007: A bad year for sports in St. Louis

Box and Won

Wow, your retirement must really blow if you get off starting crap on a message board.

I hope nobody actually thinks this guy is retired. He's 25 - tops. And is obviously employed since all his posts are M-F 8-5.

It's easy to be anonymous in the internet, dude. But not when you post 100+ times in two weeks.

I hope nobody actually thinks this guy is retired. He's 25 - tops. And is obviously employed since all his posts are M-F 8-5.

It's easy to be anonymous in the internet, dude. But not when you post 100+ times in two weeks.

I am 37. Wish I was 25. Check again. I post in the evening and weekends. Just more knuckleheads post during the day. They are killing time at work. Sound familiar. If someone really cared who I am, it would be easy to find out. I have left plenty of clues. I am not trying to be anonymous. I am powerballer. The poster for good against evil. Kind of like billikens.com's own super hero. I keep all the dumb @$$es fighting with me, so the real posters can talk Billiken basketball or women's soccer.

I am 37. Wish I was 25. Check again. I post in the evening and weekends. Just more knuckleheads post during the day. They are killing time at work. Sound familiar. If someone really cared who I am, it would be easy to find out. I have left plenty of clues. I am not trying to be anonymous. I am powerballer. The poster for good against evil. Kind of like billikens.com's own super hero. I keep all the dumb @$$es fighting with me, so the real posters can talk Billiken basketball or women's soccer.

You must be Ty Webb.