Blue Kool Aid becoming required drink for St. Louis med

Listening today they all had their blue shots. Cusamano and Gordon practically did everything but predict a Billiken sweep in the tournament this weekend. Ramsey was a big more guarded but not much.

After all the problems with Bernie it's nice to see some of the media recognizing how well we've been playing the last few weeks and really have a shot in this tournament.

At the beginning of the season, SLU really had a chance to have a special team, go to the NCAA tournament and create some excitement for the program that hasn't been there for a couple years.

For whatever reason, that didn't happen.

Now, the team has another chance. I'm sure a lot of people would love to see the Billikens make a run in the A-10 tournament and earn an automatic bid to the NCAA tournament.

Everybody loves an underdog story.

- Nate

It is going to be a tough few days. As many people have pointed out already, there is the distinct possibility that we will only be playing teams that have beat us this season: Duquesne, UMass, Xavier. Now, whether these teams should have beaten us is another story. This is going to be a true test of what we can be.

For some reason or another, I am just very excited to see us beat Duquesne tonight. I'm ready for revenge.