possible retaliation by Xavier student body?

pooch

At the SLU-XU game back in January, the Blue Crew really got into the hair of a hot-blooded Eyetalian named Mario (who is a grad assistant or something at X) by waving the SLU flags in circles around the Xavier bench. This was no doubt one of the coolest things I've ever seen, as the irate Mario bitched to the officials for about two minutes and ended up getting into a few verbal jabs with the student body, which was awesome. I was kind of hoping for a brawl similar to the one at the Palace at Auburn Hills a few years ago, but no such luck.

But my question is, do you think the XU "students" will try to pull any shenanigans at our bench tonight?

--------------------

"Hey, Farva, what's that bar you like to go to with all the ###### on the wall?"

"Oh, you mean Shenanigans?!?"

-Super Troopers

Go billikens!!! stay hot!

Yeah I'm on the same page as you. Granted, there were a lot of Xavier fans there, but I don't think there was a big enough student body at the game here for it to cause a big enough stir for them. And besides, I don't think they want to mess with Brian "The Bertuccinator" Bertucci. He's fierce! :)