Finally understand.

It took me awhile to realize this, because it seemed like there have been so many highs and lows this season, but this team has one major thing in common with nearly all recent bills teams.

We play to the level of our competition nearly every game.

We match up with the tough squads, and we struggle against the bad ones. I'm not by any means forgiving this team, but I once again realize where this team stands, just took a bit.

We just aren't a good team. I've had this discussion with many, many students and everyone realizes it. With Brad as our coach, we will NEVER be a Top 75 team, let alone a top 50 team. I mean seriously, as someone else said, nothing against jeff coffey, but he's a walk on at SLU!!! SLU can't get a damn recruit itself so you have got to know the quality that walk on! And he gets what, 11 minutes?!

Brad is a great coach. At the high school/D3/D2 level. Its blatently clear to anyone who has seen a basketball in their life that Brad just isn't cut out for D1.

But lets all wallow around in mediocrity like 90% of the billiken fans that will actually still go to games. I, for one, had higher expectations. And once again, we missed by a mile.