MVC Final

Will someone bring a poster to the MVC Final with the following inscribed, just to be a total jerk. Please. I can't make it to root on my hometown Braves, but if you have a sense of humor, do it for old billikenmetz:

1. IF WE BUILD IT, WILL YOU COME? with arena.slu.edu on the botton

2. GO BILLIKENS!

3. BRING BACK SPOONBALL!

4. www.billikens.com

someone needs to step up for the Billikens.

I don't know how many non-MVC affiliated fans from the St. Louis attend the games, but for godsake, I wish someone would tell them there's a bunch of games being played there from November to March. There are more Bradley students from Peoria who made the trip down (2.5 hours) in the stands than SLU students during regular season games. My sister is a freshman at BU and she said 5 Peoria Charter coaches took students down for the weekend...that's amazing. I know these games mean more, but we don't pay A DIME for tickets and all SLU students have to do is get on a GODDAMN bus for FREE. FREE. FREE. One more time. FREE. What is the problem with our student body? What is the problem with St. Louis people who turn out for no reason to watch the MVC tourney? Tickets cost more and there are a lot more obnoxious fans to deal with, case in point, MSU and WSU fans.