Norman Dale I think you and I

JaleJarr

see the same thing in Ian Vouyukas. Coach kind of pull Ian away from the basket and got some positive things in return. There was the nice backdoor pass to Lisch in the 1st half. Even though it was blocked it sent a clear message that SLU would be more aggressive in the halfcourt than games past. In the 2nd half when the defense followed the cutter, it left Ian free for that SportsCenter worthy dunk. Put a big charge in the crowd as well as the team. I think the offense should somewhat revolve around Ian and it can be done anywhere on the floor.

Entering the season I heard of the A-10 reputation as a guards league, but now I see it. St. Joe's guards pushed our guys way outside the arc (thus my earlier comment that we looked like we were playing 4 corners.) When that happens there is no way Ian's getting the ball unless he steps out. Luckily for us, I think him stepping out suits us well as: IV has skills he can use there (after all he is a European big man), it opens the floor for playmaking (L&L) and it allows aggressive play/rebounding (LM). It also, and I say this tongue in cheek, puts him in better rebounding position for our missed 3 pointers.